Sunday, May 27, 2007

no habla espanol

ok so we now have internet access in our house. oh yeah we moved inot our house. We have so very much to catch up on. so we have internet, but take buckett baths, no car, concrete floors, lights for half the day, and running water is scarce. but, we have internet! alright so its been awhile since I set up this blog, which was the last time it was updated, and i forgot the password. no big deal you just follow intructions and have it emailed to you right? well not if you don't read spanish. I searched for an hour to try and get the blog pages in english. no such luck. i finally figured it on my own and now im able to update again, except wait, oh yeah, the pages are still in spanish. So right now i'm just guessing on what to do. You might have to bare with me either untill i learn the language, which could take awhile, or untill shows me how to get the website in english. ok im going to try and post pictures, it may or may not happen. I hate not knowing the language here.

No comments: