Thursday, April 1, 2010

Let me bring you up to speed: "Friends" with babies



Hullo friends!

We have had a SUCH a big year! We have moved back from our beloved Dominican Republic, had a baby, and then moved again to Seattle, Washington. We are settling into our lovely new home which I like to call "Friends" with babies. We live in a house with our friends, their one-year old, their baby-on-the-way, our baby, and of course, us. All of this Layne told you in the last blog, so I won't bore you with any worn out details.

I, Caitlin, am going to be taking over the blog. (Ladies are always good at freshing things up anyways). So, this entry is about me, just to let you know that I am taking the reigns. And it's gonna be good.

So, welcome to "Friends" with babies.

1 comment:

Candace Green said...

i like it, i like it! keep posting, caitlin!!! i want to hear what you have to say!