Monday, April 7, 2008

Dominican boredom




My neighbors do almost nothing all day long. Today I stayed home from the school to catch up on paper work and emails, and all day(just like everyday) they hung out on our bench outside and 3ft from where I'm sitting. We like our neighbors and make it point to hang out with them during the week. But literally from about 9am-10pm it’s crowded with life right outside our windows. They made a wonderful doll yesterday that kept them entertained for several hours. Pray for Caitlin and I as we continue to pursue relationships with these people and that God might open opportunities to share with them about our faith.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi guys, nice meetin' you two at the store today. Great blog, good update on your adventures. :]

My blog's at www.ghkim.com/h and my wife + I have our work up at www.ghkim.com. Hope to see you guys in the store again, and keep up the inspiring work.