Tuesday, September 11, 2007

America













I had, yes another, oppertunity to go back to America. My best friend, Jeremy French, was married on Sept. 9th. I arrived in Seattle a week early as to have plenty of time to get to know his new wife and meet his life in Seattle. It had been a few years since we had seen eachother. Jeremy is the kind of friend you may only have one in your lifetime. It was neat to be able to see his life and meet his friends to which I felt connected with because of hours of phone conversations. Jeremy is a pilot and I was able to go on a short flight with him. The view
of Mt. Rainier was spectacular. For the bachelor party we went bungee jumping off a bridge. 191ft, the highest jump site in North America. It was on of the coolest things I've ever done. The wedding was beautiful and fellowship was even better. I even met 2 little privilaged Haitian children who were adopted by the pastor who married Jeremy. It was an emotional meeting. They were beautiful and their rescued life something that words can't explain. All in all my trip was amazing. I pray that God would manifest Himself into the Covenant relationship that Jeremy and Mehgan have entered into, and that the world might never be the same due to their obedience in serving following and blessing Jesus Christ.

No comments: